- Separate our trash and recycling, even though our building doesn’t recycle and literally everything goes into the same two dumpsters in our alley.
- Start a 3 hour movie at 9:30pm even though we have to wake up at 6am, because we probably won’t be that tired.
- Snooze our alarm for five minutes after it goes off because maybe five minutes will be enough to magically make us feel rested.
- Agree that this week we can buy fancy cheese and crackers because life is hard and we should treat ourselves and we’re probably not that low on funds.
- Say things like “let’s start working out!”
- Buy ALL THE VEGETABLES.
- Look at plane tickets to other countries about every other day.
- Say things like “we’ll go to bed early tonight.”
- Watch terrible movies because people on the internet said they were good.
- Listen to people on the internet.
This post originally appeared on Vagabond Homebody